Thursday, October 6, 2011

Still Here and Freezing

It's been awhile since my last post. We have been running like crazy. (maybe just in my mind) And to top off all the craziness, we are barely above freezing today and it has snowed all day. None of it has stayed, but still, it's snow. I am not ready for winter.
This past weekend was conference. We had spent Friday and Saturday with Grandpa and Grandma Lundholm. We stayed in SLC Friday night at a fun hotel and then Saturday, we went to HOGLE ZOO! It was a beautiful 80* day and the weather was perfect. The girls were so excited, but I think they were just excited to have Grandpa and Grandma there. They were wanting to check up on the baby elephant that was born 2 years ago. She has grown a bit, but she is still "small."(that was Ashlyn's observation) We rode the carousel and saw lots of fun and beautiful animals. It was a fun day and we enjoyed spending it with them. The girls miss them a lot and so for them to come and go to the zoo with them, made their day. I took some pics and so they will come later. (maybe later tonight)
I have been sick most of the week and go in Monday for testing. Not real excited for that. Went in on this past Monday and they think it might be an ovarian cyst. So this next Monday, we will know for sure. It's been a painfully long week, and I am not exaggerating. We have been lucky to have good friends here in Evanston who have brought in meals and made it easier.
I hope this fall weather is treating all of you a little bit nicer than here. I love the changing of the seasons, but I want to enjoy fall a little bit longer. Winter can wait another month.
Wishing all of you the best. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

Glad you got to have been having some crazy good times... but so sorry to hear about you not feeling well. I hope everything gets better quickly for you and you start feeling better soon! :)

Annette said...

So How are you feeling? Did you find out for sure what is wrong? I hope you are feeling better!