It's amazing how fast time goes by without you realizing it. We have had a busy past month. Halloween came and went and the girls had fun. Ashlyn was a vampiress and Elly was a lollipop girl. (I will post pics later) Elly is loving preschool and is learning lots. She likes to walk around singing the songs she has learned and making the sounds of the alphabet. She loves learning and is quick to catch on. Ashlyn is doing fantastic in school. We had our first parent-teacher conference last Friday and her teacher said she is one smart girl. He said she is a fantastic student. He also said she was the only student who got all A's in music in her class. So proud of Ashlyn.
I went in for my tests and found out I had an ovarian cyst that ruptured. That would explain all the pain I was in. They didn't see anymore, but my doc said once you get one, you will most likely get them again. So, now we play the waiting game. He said they could put me on "the pill" but that would probably cause more problems than what we would like. So I will wait. I will wait to see if and when it happens again. Now I know what it is. It was a stressful couple weeks, but we survived and most likely will survive the next time. I have been busy trying to get things finished up for the Santa's Workshop that I am doing with a couple of my sisters and my mom. It's been a lot of work and so it will be nice to get things done.
4 comments:
sorry to hear that! I had that when I was a sr. in high school talk about some serious pain, i thought i was dying! But i have never gotten them again...so maybe you will be lucky too.
My cousin had that happen a few times and it has been a few years since the last time. Hopefully it won't happen for you again. Stay strong Brooke!
I feel your pain. It is pretty awful! I'm excited to see your guys' booth at the workshop! I bet you'll have lots of fun!
Are you doing the Evanston santas workshop?! that would be awesome
Post a Comment